- Get Polished Beauty
- Get Polished Beauty is a beauty company that does onsite hair and make-up for weddings, photoshoots, parade balls, dances, parties etc. $140 Bridal Package (includes hair,airbrush make-up and veil placement) $100 security deposit in order to reserve your date $40 for traditional makeup, $60 airbrush makeup, $10 for false eyelashes $50 hair design. Additional charges will be applied for hair extensions, blow outs, false eyelashes and tattoo cover ups. $50 travel fee for the metro New Orleans area. Email me for booking- Robyn@getpolished.biz Call the office at- (504)301-0316 Follow us on twitter- www.twitter.com/GPEBeauty
Monday, August 15, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Wait no more! Eyelash Extentions are finally here!
Here are some things to know before getting Lash Extentions!
- Lash extensions are SEMI-PERMANENT.
- Application is painless
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 8-10 hours after application.
- The first week of wear will be the roughest on your new lashes as you get used to them.
- Eyelash extensions are weightless, and are attached to your own lashes, not your skin. These are not 'glam' lashes, such as strip lashes, they are totally realistic.
- You should not curl, tint or perm your lashes while you are wearing the eyelash extensions.
- You should not wear waterproof mascara on your extensions.
- With proper care, your lash extensions should last 3 weeks or more. It is recommended you get a retouch every 2 weeks to keep them looking full.
- Don't rub your lashes
- Use a make up remover towelett, wrapped around your finger and gently pat downward while your eye is closed to remove mascara.
- After mascara is removed, the towelette is easily used to remove the make-up under the eye, and then the eyeshadow using the same technique of wrapping the towelette around your finger and carefully removing the make-up with your fingertip.
- Wash your face the way you normally do, avoiding the eyes. A splash of water over the face and eyes is okay, just be mindful of the soap getting into your eyes, keep a dry towel handy.
- PAT your face and lashes dry.
- Apply whatever products you use, post-cleansing.
- Allow your lashes to dry for a minimum of 1.5 hours. (if you choose to use your blow dryer, use the cold setting for about 5-10 minutes)
- Your lashes are now clean!
Quick tips for best results
- For the first two days after application it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms. After 2 days, it is okay to do these things, but you may experience more loss than normal.
- Keep your retouches regularly.
- Do not use any products that contain polyethylene glycol (PEG).
- Do not use an eyelash curler. Your extensions will have a nice natural upturn to them, you will not need one.
- Never pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact your lash specialist immediately.
These are some tips on Eyelash Extentions!For booking call (504)301-0316 or email@example.com